We are looking for dynamic Leader to ensure sustainable growth and profitability of our Partnership Channel. If you have previous experience in the similar business area - this could be the role for you!
About the job
- Responsible for attracting new business partners to grow insurance sales in the Estonian Branch.
- Engage and develop relations with existing partners/ brokers to increase profitable sales from existing relationships.
- Strategic planning, project management, using knowledge of the market and competitors, identifying and developing unique selling propositions and differentiators, analyze and follow up business results
- Collaborate with other Gjensidige organizations to develop new capabilities and leverage existing resources
- Work in accordance with the Gjensidige corporate philosophy and business concepts
Personally you have an passion to learn and improve understanding of our business and you can demonstrate following characteristics:
- Min. 3-4 years working in sales
- Experience in financial sector, and/or telecommunications would be an advantage
- Business partnership skills, ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and global teams are essential to this role
- Highly self-motivated, positive, caring and results-oriented personality
- Good at negotiations and firm believer in ‘win-win’ solutions
- Fluent in Estonian and English both oral and written
We offer you
We assure you with good salary and offer magnificent benefits' system. Our team is friendly and cheerful and supports you in the onboarding period. Humor is our constant companion on common events and in everyday work. Join us!
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com with subject Partnership Channel Development Manager or via CV-Online till 2 June 2019.
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: https://www.gjensidige.ee/-/media/files/ettevõttesse-tööle-kandideerijate-isikuandmete-töötlemise-kirjeldus.pdf