We are looking for a highly skilled and business oriented Pricing actuary, who will take key roles in the development of quantitative pricing and forecasting models for our insurance products in the three Baltic countries. You will be part of our Pan-Baltic pricing department. You will participate in different types of strategic projects related to our products pricing.
Functions and roles:
• Development of quantitative models, using relevant statistical tools, data gathering and preparation, model development and validation, practical application of models, etc.
• Regular monitoring of model performance and effectiveness, forecasting of future results
• Redevelopment and recalibration of existing models
• Improvement of existing modelling techniques
• Documentation of the modelling process and results
• Presentation of project results to the management
• Reports preparation
• Participating in strategic projects where statistical and mathematical substantiation is needed
• Higher education in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, data science or actuarial sciences
• Strong computer skills, experience working with databases and with MS Excel
• High sense of responsibility and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Results oriented attitude and analytical thinking
• Proficiency in English
• Experience in statistical modelling or experience with SAS (software) will be considered as advantage
• Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
• Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks
• Friendly colleagues
• Good motivation package and common company benefits
• Working environment with high ethical standards and values
Please send your CV and application letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org till September 7th, 2018 with subject “Pricing actuary/analyst”.
We will contact only selected candidates. Confidentiality guaranteed.